Welcome to Towerhouse.
- You consent to the collection of your Specified Personal Information in order to allow Towerhouse to provide the Towerhouse Services to you in an efficient way and to collect the fees in effect from time to time for the Towerhouse Services;
- Your access to your Personal Information and to make changes to it from time to time to ensure that it remains current; and
- Your right to unsubscribe from Towerhouse electronic messages following the termination of your subscription for Towerhouse Services.
Consent to collection
Towerhouse collects certain personal information about you at the time that you subscribe for Towerhouse Services, when your account information is updated or corrected, and when you renew your subscription, or re-subscribe for Towerhouse Services.
The personal information Towerhouse collects from you includes the following:
- Your first name;
- Your last or family name;
- Your business name;
- Your business address;
- Your business telephone number;
- Your mobile telephone number;
- Your business e-mail address;
- Information concerning the means of payment you select, including credit card information;
- The username assigned to your account;
- The password you select to protect access to your account;
- Your profile photo if you choose to upload one.
The foregoing items of information are referred to as “Personal Information”.
In addition to your Personal Information, Towerhouse collects information concerning your access to Towerhouse Services including the following:
- Your Internet Protocol addresses;
- The dates and times when you access the Towerhouse Services;
- The Towerhouse reports you access;
- Information from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons generated when you access the Towerhouse Services;
- Device information including unique device identifiers, and device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, and referral URL;
- We may also collect information about your location when you access the Towerhouse Services;
Your Personal Information with the addition of the foregoing information is referred to in this policy as your “Specified Personal Information”.
By subscribing to the Towerhouse Services and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you expressly consent to the following use of your Specified Personal Information:
Creation of your Towerhouse Services account;
- Granting access to the Towerhouse Services in accordance with the terms and conditions;
- Processing the payment of the fees for the Towerhouse Services;
- Allowing you to promote your business in accordance with Towerhouse’s fee structure and in keeping with your business requirements in accordance with the capabilities of Towerhouse’s systems and web presence as they evolve over time;
- Monitoring access to the Towerhouse Services to ensure their quality and efficiency as well as to allow Towerhouse to improve your user experience and improve and expand the Towerhouse Services over time;
- Communicating with you while you are a subscriber;
- Communicating with you following the termination of your subscription in accordance with this policy;
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with and respect of the terms and conditions.
Towerhouse will take appropriate measures to protect your Specified Personal Information from disclosure, and will not disclose your Specified Personal Information unless the disclosure is otherwise permitted under applicable laws and regulations.
Deletion, destruction and retention of information
Towerhouse will delete or destroy your Specified Personal Information when your subscription for Towerhouse Services terminates. The Specified Personal Information will be deleted or destroyed within 10 days of the termination of your subscription, subject to the following exceptions:
- Towerhouse may retain your e-mail address for the purpose of keeping you informed of the Towerhouse Services and future Towerhouse service offerings that may be of interest to real estate professionals. In the event that your e-mail address is retained for that purpose, you will have the right to unsubscribe from future messages at any time after the termination of your Towerhouse subscription;
- Towerhouse may retain anonymized information in order to analyze data and trends that allow Towerhouse to promote and improve its services and future service offerings;
- If your subscription to the Towerhouse Services is terminated as a result of a breach by you of the terms and conditions, Towerhouse may retain your Specified Personal Information for the time required to investigate, mitigate, and, if necessary, litigate claims, concerning the breach of the terms and conditions, as well as to prevent future accesses to the Towerhouse Services in breach of the terms and conditions.
During the term of your subscription you are encouraged to access your Towerhouse profile in order to keep your Personal Information up to date and to correct any inaccuracies.
Users of the Towerhouse Services will be informed by e-mail when changes are made to this policy and notice of the changes will be posted at the top of this policy.